The Summer School Enrolment is now open. Please Sign up now to reserve your spot.
The goal of the Summer Program is to prepare students for the transition to the next academic year. Our program will be both productive and enjoyable and offers several options to choose from depending on parent goals.
Entire program 6 weeks of math is divided into 3 phases. Each phase is 2 weeks – 3 times a week, 2 hours a day. Details are described below.
June 6 – June 18 – OPEN
June 20 – July 2 – OPEN
July 4 – July 16 – OPEN
July 18 – July 30 – OPEN
|Class Time||Teacher covers topics according to summer curriculum|
|Fun Time||Complimentary snacks/drinks and logical games|
|Class Work||Teachers supervise completion of problem solving tasks assigned during the class study|
|Olympic pre-team (optional)||Training to enroll in Olympic Team|
|Private Class (optional)||Private classes and tutoring|
Studies show that during the summer vacation, many students lose knowledge and skills and almost all students lose some ground in mathematics. Our goal is to ensure that our students are fully prepared so that they will successfully accomplish math in the upcoming school year. Your child will be ready, whether your goal is to:
· Ensure your child is getting that competitive edge with a jumpstart to next year’s curriculum or
· Focus on specific areas where he or she has struggled.
Mathico is a network of after-school math learning centers. We make math learning effective, unique and fun!
· We accept students from 3rd to 10th grade.
· We use the latest IT and educational technologies.
· Students will gain a solid set of problem solving skills.
· Students will get higher grades in school!
· Best students will be invited to Olympic camp*
* FREE two week competitive math training program for Mathico Olympic Team members.