Please RSVP for Open House
June 1 4:00pm – 7:00pm
June 2 11:00am – 1:00pm
The goal of the Summer Program is to prepare students for the transition to the next academic year. Our program will be both productive and enjoyable and offers several options to choose from depending on parent goals.
Studies show that during the summer vacation, many students lose knowledge and skills and almost all students lose some ground in mathematics. Our goal is to ensure that our students are fully prepared so that they will successfully accomplish math in the upcoming school year. Your child will be ready, whether your goal is to:
· Ensure your child is getting that competitive edge with a jumpstart to next year’s curriculum or
· Focus on specific areas where he or she has struggled.
Mathico is a network of after-school math learning centers. We make math learning effective, unique and fun!
· We accept students from 3rd to 10th grade.
· We use the latest IT and educational technologies.
· Students will gain a solid set of problem solving skills.
· Students will get higher grades in school!
· Best students will be invited to Olympic camp*
* FREE two week competitive math training program for Mathico Olympic Team members.
Entire program 6 weeks of math is divided into 3 phases. Each phase is 2 weeks – 3 times a week, 2 hours a day. Details are described below.
June 26 – July 8 – OPEN
July 10 – July 22 – OPEN
July 24 – August 5 – OPEN
|Class Study||50 min||Teacher covers topics according to summer curriculum|
|Recess||20 min||Complimentary snacks/drinks and games|
|Class work||50 min||Teachers supervise completion of problem solving tasks assigned during the class study|
|Olympic pre-team (optional)||Training to enroll in Olympic Team, AMC and Math Kangaroo|
|Private Class (optional)||Private classes and tutoring|
|2 Weeks||$ 360|
|4 Weeks||$ 600||Additional discounts, if signed up for the 2017 regular program|
|6 Weeks||$ 720||Additional discounts, if signed up for the 2017 regular program|
|Cost of each phase includes in and after class training, task supervision and snacks.|
Download brochure for Summer Camp 2017 Mamaroneck, New York.