Please RSVP for Open House
June 7 4:00pm – 7:00pm
June 8 11:00am – 1:00pm
The goal of the Summer Program is to prepare students for the transition to the next academic year. Our program will be both productive and enjoyable and offers several options to choose from depending on parent goals.
Studies show that during the summer vacation, many students lose knowledge and skills and almost all students lose some ground in mathematics. Our goal is to ensure that our students are fully prepared so that they will successfully accomplish math in the upcoming school year. Your child will be ready, whether your goal is to:
· Ensure your child is getting that competitive edge with a jumpstart to next year’s curriculum or
· Focus on specific areas where he or she has struggled or
· Challenge your child with concepts and problems of higher difficulty, which are usually presented during mathematics contests.
Mathico is a network of after-school math learning centers. We make math learning effective, unique and fun!
· We accept students from 2nd to 12th grade.
· We use the latest IT and educational technologies.
· Students will gain a solid set of problem solving skills.
· Students will get higher grades in school!
Entire program 6 weeks of math is divided into 3 phases. Each phase is 2 weeks – 3 times a week, 2 hours a day. Class sizes are small with a minimum of 2 students and typically no more than 6. Details are described below.
July 1 – July 13 – OPEN
July 15 – July 27 – OPEN
July 29 – August 10 – OPEN
|Class Study||50 min||Teacher covers topics according to summer curriculum|
|Recess||20 min||Complimentary snacks/drinks and games|
|Class work||50 min||Teachers supervise completion of problem solving tasks assigned during the class study|
|Olympic pre-team (optional)||Training to enroll in Olympic Team, AMC and Math Kangaroo|
|Private Class (optional)||Private classes and tutoring|
|2 Weeks||$ 420|
|4 Weeks||$ 700||Sibling discounts are available.|
|6 Weeks||$ 840||Sibling discounts are available.|
|Cost of each phase includes in and after class training, task supervision and snacks.|
View Schedule (Subject to change)